Mama found my secret stash

One day my mother was cleaning her house and she did it so well that she found my well hidden  hustler magazine collection and my Ciara posters...

a week later she  took me to some pastor so I could be "healed" from adolescence...she said "deliver this boy from evil". that guy bragged about his R25000 shoes and said a lot of stuff I couldn't understand because of his thick accent and told me to hit myself and repeat the gibberish he was saying as I was hitting myself...

I still remember that evening...at our community hall, there I was near the stage with other troubled teenagers... beating myself up as I was repeating stupid words I didn't even know😅...

moral of the story; you're not as slick as you think, you will slip up and get caught. your hiding spot will be exposed and you will beat yourself up while failing to find words to explain yourself...

PS. that pastor was from Nigeria and I still want to know how the hell did my mom find out about him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You might have seen him

To whom it may concern